The 4DCity application is currently being developed at the Chair of Digital Humanities at the Friedrich Schiller University in Jena and as such one of the use cases within the 5Dculture project. With this application, users can essentially transport themselves into the past and e...
5Dculture @ Culture & Creativity Days (10 October 2023)
The event is a day-long celebration covering different interesting activities:
- Keynote Inspiration: Immerse yourself in a thought-provoking keynote that explores how artistic and creative thinking can reshape our lives and surroundings.
- Exploring the Future: Dive deep into the world of next-generation materials, cutting-edge production techniques, and the impending „next renaissance.“ Discover what groundbreaking innovations are already in the works.
- Engage and Connect: Connect with a vibrant community of creatives, investors, and policy makers from across Europe. Share ideas, forge collaborations, and be a part of the creative ecosystem.
- Investing in Creativity: Learn why investing in the creative industries is not just a good idea but a smart one. Discover how nurturing creativity can drive impact, economic growth and innovation.
- Shaping Policies: Gain insights into how to incorporate culture and creativity into policies that shape your cities and regions. Be at the forefront of positive change and urban development.
As part of the afternoon forum sessions, TMO will lead a forum on "Open Data of the Past" including 5Dculture partner Arctur.
From the blog
Interesting articles and news about the project
Our project partners Centraal Museum Utrecht (CMU) and European Fashion Heritage Association (EFHA) jointly organised this year's international conference of the Association under the title "Future Heritage". The conference wants to look at new technologies and how these are bein...
ISPRS (International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing) and CIPA (International Committee of Architectural Photogrammetry) are hosting the 10th issue of their international workshop in Siena, 21-23 February 2024. The major topic of the 2024 edition of the workshop wil...